The Journal of Geophysics (J. Geophys.) is the world's oldest and premier geophysical journal. It publishes research of great importance to geosciences, primarily in the areas of theoretical and applied geophysics, tectonophysics, seismology, physical and space geodesy, mathematical geodesy and geophysics, geodynamics, planetary physics, and atmospheric physics. (more...)
Vol 63 No 1 (2020): Journal of Geophysics
Journal of Geophysics, ISSN 2643-2986 (online), 2643-9271 (print)
• Detailed scientific studies. Up to 10,000 words and twenty tables and figures combined.
• Invited reviews of recent research. Up to 2,000 words and five tables and figures combined.
• Thorough but not overly detailed Reviews of recent titles in one or more Subject Categories. Up to 1,000 words.
• Reviews and presentations of scientific and commercial software. Scientific includes the code.
• Letters to the Editor, including Errata and Replies in arising debates. Up to 1,000 words and two figures.
• Latest information and urgent matters of broadest interest for the public and Earth scientists and professionals.